Winter Weather Arrangements
If there is extreme weather which would make it dangerous for children and staff to be in school , the city council may announce the closure of all schools. If local side roads are unsafe or other local problems occur which prevent a school opening, then please listen to local radio stations Radio WM, Heart FM and Free Radio for their list of school closures. Updates regarding Hallmoor School will be available on the website and on the Parents Hotline number 08447 70 75 76 ID no. 44746.
A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School will be moving to a brand new school in 2015. Information will be posted on this website.
Hallmoor School is an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 27 Feb 14: Details of our Pupil Premium allocation and spending for 2013/14.
- 21 Feb 14: A new page with plans of our New School for 2015.
- 21 Feb 14: An update to our Achievements page.
- 15 Feb 14: New School Prospectus for 2013/14.
- 15 Feb 14: Details of our Pupils' Progress and Accreditation for 2012/13.
- 15 Feb 14: New information about our School Council.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated information and new Handbook on our Upper School page.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated information and new Handbook on our Middle School page.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated information and new Handbook on our Lower School page.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated information and new Handbook on our Early Years page.
- 15 Feb 14: New information about our status as an Enterprise College.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated list of small group work provided by our Mentoring Programme.
- 15 Feb 14: Slight modification to our Home School Link Workers page.
- 15 Feb 14: Slight modification to our Friends Association page.
- 15 Feb 14: Updated list of school Governors and a new welcome from our Chair.
- 15 Feb 14: A new introduction to our school.
- 08 Feb 14: An updated welcome from our Headteacher, Mrs Charvis.
- 08 Feb 14: The Pilot Partnership logo added to our home page.
- 08 Feb 14: Updated school Staff List.
- 27 Jan 14: Report and comments from our last Ofsted Inspection.
- 24 Dec 13: Spring term diary dates.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 27 February, 2014