A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School has moved to a brand new building this Summer 2015. Hallmoor School remains an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 05 Oct 15: Updated school Staff List.
- 05 Oct 15: New Lower School Handbook.
- 05 Oct 15: Updated information on our Upper School.
- 22 Sep 15: New School Prospectus for 2015/16.
- 22 Sep 15: Recent Headteacher's Letter and diary dates.
- 22 Sep 15: A new page introducing our Sixth Form.
- 16 Sep 15: Ofsted's first monitoring report on our school.
- 14 Sep 15: Updated information on our Enterprise activities.
- 14 Sep 15: New informaton on our school Governance.
- 14 Sep 15: We are aiming to establish a new Parent/Carer Group.
- 14 Sep 15: Updated school Staff List.
- 14 Sep 15: Some textual changes on our Introduction page.
- 14 Sep 15: An updated Welcome from our Headteacher.
- 14 Sep 15: New school logo incorporated into the website design.
- 08 Sep 15: School address changed throughout our website to the Scholars Gate location.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 5 October, 2015