School Closure over Easter 2015
The school will close for Easter on Friday 27th March and will re-open for pupils on Wednesday 15th April. The school will be taking two staff training days on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th April. For further information on school closure dates and the move to our new school please read the Headteacher's Letter to Parents.
A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School will be moving to a brand new school in 2015. Information will be posted on this website.
Hallmoor School is an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 14 Mar 15: Recent Headteacher's Letter and diary dates.
- 14 Mar 15: Updated Care and Control Policy.
- 20 Feb 15: A new welcome from our Headteacher, Mr Stuart Cameron.
- 28 Jan 15: Updated school Staff List.
- 28 Jan 15: New address for the Staff Email (Zimbra) link in the footer area.
- 28 Jan 15: A statement on the promotion of British Values.
- 15 Jan 15: Job Vacancy for two Lunchtime Supervisors (deadline since passed).
- 27 Dec 14: December's School Newsletter and Spring term diary dates.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 14 March, 2015