A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School will be moving to a brand new school in 2015. Information will be posted on this website.
Hallmoor School is an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 21 Nov 14: A number of new school Policy documents.
- 12 Nov 14: Job Vacancy for a School Business Manager (deadline since passed).
- 24 Oct 14: A new page with SEND Information and details of our local offer.
- 24 Oct 14: October's School Newsletter published and diary dates updated.
- 24 Oct 14: A new introduction to, and list of, our school Governors.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 29 November, 2014