3rd Ofsted Monitoring Visit
Following on from our third successful monitoring visit, you may download and read a copy of the latest report on our Ofsted page.
A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School has moved to a brand new building this Summer 2015. Hallmoor School remains an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 18 Apr 16: Ofsted's third monitoring report on our school.
- 30 Mar 16: Summer term diary dates.
- 14 Mar 16: Some new and udpated school Policy documents.
- 14 Mar 16: Pupil Premium Statement for 2014/15.
- 14 Mar 16: Staff email link changed in the footer area.
- 09 Mar 16: A new page containing documents relating to our school Curriculum.
- 09 Mar 16: School Term Dates for 2016/17.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 18 April, 2016