A very warm welcome to Hallmoor School and our website, where you will find a great deal of information about our school, our work, our students and our approach to education.
We are delighted to announce that Hallmoor School will be moving to a brand new school in 2015. Information will be posted on this website.
Hallmoor School is an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders.
Please look around our site by clicking the links and using the drop down menus at the side of the page to find out more about the school and what our students achieve.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
See what's new on our web...
- 03 May 15: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 26 Apr 15: Job Vacancies for two Teachers (deadline since passed).
- 26 Apr 15: Updated school contact names.
- 26 Apr 15: Updated school Staff List.
- 15 Apr 15: A letter from Mr Cameron in response to Ofsted's inspection findings.
- 15 Apr 15: The report from our recent Ofsted Inspection.
- 08 Apr 15: Updated information on our Safeguarding page.
- 01 Apr 15: Summer term diary dates.
- 14 Mar 15: Recent Headteacher's Letter and diary dates.
- 14 Mar 15: Updated Care and Control Policy.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 11 May, 2015